Thursday, January 2, 2014

Tar-get me out of here!

I work at Target. Yes, that company that just had a security leak. It wasn't our fault, get over it.
I work at this place where dreams go to die. Well, at least that's how it's been making me feel lately. I have had such a bad attitude for the last year of working there. If they don't give me a lot of hours, I complain because I need money. If they give me a lot of hours, I complain because I need down time. Nothing was ever going to make me happy. I would moan every time I put on those sand colored pants. But this morning as I woke up in the second day of 2014, the only sound that left my lips was the weird noise everyone makes when they stretch. Today, I will be thankful that I have a job. I will be thankful that I can earn money and go to school. I will be thankful that I can save for my future now. I will be thankful. Target is a great company to work for and I am lucky to have gotten this job. Heck, I like talking to people, cashiering is perfect for me. Though I don't want to work there for the rest of my life, I need to remember that I should enjoy it while I'm there. So come visit me and remind me why I'm thankful because I know some days I'll forget.

Thanks for reading. Come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment